XS: The Extreme Soldiers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XS: The Extreme Soldiers Forum

The Extreme Soldiers Forum

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Welcome To The Forum!
Pipeline SnD Tactic Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:35 am by LocoChaz006

» GameBattles
Pipeline SnD Tactic Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:31 am by LocoChaz006

» Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Pipeline SnD Tactic Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:30 am by LocoChaz006

» Uncharted 2
Pipeline SnD Tactic Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:29 am by LocoChaz006

» MAG
Pipeline SnD Tactic Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:24 am by LocoChaz006

» New Account
Pipeline SnD Tactic Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:25 am by KaRtEiRo

» Montage Thread
Pipeline SnD Tactic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:47 pm by KaRtEiRo

» Member Profiles
Pipeline SnD Tactic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:44 pm by KaRtEiRo

» XS: The Daily Party Thread
Pipeline SnD Tactic Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:06 am by LocoChaz006

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pipeline SnD Tactic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trickzta

Trickzta

Number of posts : 75
Gamertag : Trickzta
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Pipeline SnD Tactic Empty
PostSubject: Pipeline SnD Tactic   Pipeline SnD Tactic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:10 pm

I have read a lot of places that on Pipeline playing SnD, the attacker has a HUGE disadvantage. I myself am not aware of the exact reasons, but I have read this from a few sites. My tactic, which works quite well, is to take the underground.

This is BARELY used, maybe 1 or 2 guys down there a match, and sometimes none at all. This is a great way to attack because if you send three down there with the bomb carrier, you can come in on B with great chance of success.

This is my plan for a 3 man squad. Have the first two go first, one SMG and one AR. One of them should have 3 x stuns (preferbally the AR) and have that person through a stun around each corner while the SMG takes point. This allows a safe walk through.

When you reach the first opening, DO NOT use it. There are many places they could be camping in that area and see you. Instead, keep traveling underground until you reach the far end. This is where you leave and come out the back side of B bomb site. Have the AR look at roofs and anything that a SMG wouldnt reach, and have the SMG and bomb carrier go around the left side of the train. (From their point of view)

If you take the right cautions, you should be able to spot anyone who could be guarding B, and chances are they would be looking in the other direction. Now this is where you make a choice. You can either throw a smoke and then plant, or not. It's up to you.

This is only one tactic to attacking which in experience I have found to be very successful.
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

Number of posts : 153
Gamertag : LocoChaz006, AgentOfAnarchy
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Pipeline SnD Tactic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pipeline SnD Tactic   Pipeline SnD Tactic Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:09 am

While i really despise S&D, I do play it! The attacker doesn't have a huge disadvantage. Generally, the attacker has the disadvantage as they have to work against a clock, but for good teams that isn't usually a factor.

Pipeline. The attacker has a disadvantage, as the enemy can get to lookout points fairly quickly. Extreme Conditioning and Smoke grenades are good for all situations like that. Unless I have the bomb, I take routes to either get behind their spawn point, or cut off their routes. On that map, I don't usually go in open space, unless I've gotten behind their spawn. The biggest disadvantage for an attacking team in S&D is Creek. Unless the team you are against is poor at defending, you won't win an attacking round. More often than not, if you win a round when attacking, you've won the game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/locochaz987

Pipeline SnD Tactic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XS: The Extreme Soldiers Forum :: Gameplay :: Call Of Duty 4-
Jump to: