XS: The Extreme Soldiers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XS: The Extreme Soldiers Forum

The Extreme Soldiers Forum

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Welcome To The Forum!
Finally, the PS3 is being pushed to its limits.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:35 am by LocoChaz006

» GameBattles
Finally, the PS3 is being pushed to its limits.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:31 am by LocoChaz006

» Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Finally, the PS3 is being pushed to its limits.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:30 am by LocoChaz006

» Uncharted 2
Finally, the PS3 is being pushed to its limits.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:29 am by LocoChaz006

» MAG
Finally, the PS3 is being pushed to its limits.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:24 am by LocoChaz006

» New Account
Finally, the PS3 is being pushed to its limits.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:25 am by KaRtEiRo

» Montage Thread
Finally, the PS3 is being pushed to its limits.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:47 pm by KaRtEiRo

» Member Profiles
Finally, the PS3 is being pushed to its limits.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:44 pm by KaRtEiRo

» XS: The Daily Party Thread
Finally, the PS3 is being pushed to its limits.. Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:06 am by LocoChaz006

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Finally, the PS3 is being pushed to its limits..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trickzta

Trickzta

Number of posts : 75
Gamertag : Trickzta
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Finally, the PS3 is being pushed to its limits.. Empty
PostSubject: Finally, the PS3 is being pushed to its limits..   Finally, the PS3 is being pushed to its limits.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:15 pm

M.A.G.- Massive Action Game AKA The Greatest Game Ever

http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/action/mag/video/6194223/mag-interview-1

Anyone else seeing this as, hmm, amazing?

Considering how the PS3 is more powerful than the Xbox 360, I could never see why they didn't use it to their advantage. I'm thinking this is finally going to be the game to do it. I've read from different sources, and it seems that the point of this game was to put the 360 in the past.

It seems my days playing Call of Duty are numbered.. sucks that Modern Warfare 2 is going to be coming around the same time as this.. Sad
Back to top Go down
KaRtEiRo

KaRtEiRo

Number of posts : 52
Gamertag : KaRtEiRo
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Finally, the PS3 is being pushed to its limits.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally, the PS3 is being pushed to its limits..   Finally, the PS3 is being pushed to its limits.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:39 pm

i just buyed POP. i think it's awesome. going to play it all weekend due to the fact i've done 10th prestige in cod4 and level 65 in cod w@w
Back to top Go down

Finally, the PS3 is being pushed to its limits..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XS: The Extreme Soldiers Forum :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: