XS: The Extreme Soldiers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XS: The Extreme Soldiers Forum

The Extreme Soldiers Forum

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Welcome To The Forum!
XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:35 am by LocoChaz006

» GameBattles
XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:31 am by LocoChaz006

» Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:30 am by LocoChaz006

» Uncharted 2
XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:29 am by LocoChaz006

» MAG
XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:24 am by LocoChaz006

» New Account
XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:25 am by KaRtEiRo

» Montage Thread
XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:47 pm by KaRtEiRo

» Member Profiles
XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:44 pm by KaRtEiRo

» XS: The Daily Party Thread
XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:06 am by LocoChaz006

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

XS: The Daily Party Thread

Go down 
+3
JoshCCFC
Trickzta
LocoChaz006
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

Number of posts : 153
Gamertag : LocoChaz006, AgentOfAnarchy
Registration date : 2008-09-19

XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:14 am

I did my S&D II last night. I'm at Lv52(whatever level it is when you unlock the MP44). I'm almost done with this levelling up nonsense!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/locochaz987
KaRtEiRo

KaRtEiRo

Number of posts : 52
Gamertag : KaRtEiRo
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:18 am

i'm going to make a new account in ps3 just to do something when i'm finished with this. i'll call it "zzirGrizz" Very Happy all the people will be confused. i am good at no-scop but i can't no-scop lik grizz. just 1 time i a priv. match. killhouse FFA. 3 guys. i was on 1 building and a guy was in the other. i did the "trick"(strafe or change weapon really fast) and i did a headshot! i was really surprised!
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:21 am

I say don't waste your time. Do what you can with your main account before going on to make another one. If I make a sub account, it'll be after I reach maximum level, and I'll be playing to see what kind of ratios I get off the bat.
Back to top Go down
KaRtEiRo

KaRtEiRo

Number of posts : 52
Gamertag : KaRtEiRo
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:23 am

that's what i'll do. finish my main and next i do the other one. and cod5 is coming!!! it's so close i can taste it!!
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:56 am

Some good games today. I the morning, quagers and I partied with an American guy from the IW forum. We were lagged in every single match, but we still won!

Good games with the clan today. Played with the new member swamps and an estranged member Cosmic_Wheels. It was good to fill a party. We haven't done that in a while! I feel sorry for Darkeracy, who did well to MVP on his team, when he got invited into the game late. He kept an even KDR and sniped me 3 times, the b*stard! Laughing My KDR went up today, so I'm pretty chuffed. My WLR is almost at 1.00, so let's help me get there!
Back to top Go down
Quagers13

Quagers13

Number of posts : 64
Gamertag : quagers13
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:04 pm

yer it was nice to trust your team and not have retards who lose you the game and my win to loss went up so it was all good
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:22 am

Some good games yesterday. We got most of your guys into the party, and TheBigB82 of the IW forum and TRN(TheRough Necks) partied with us as well. I was enjoying running and gunning on Overgrown with my Barrett!

Someone said yesterday that I 'waste time' when going into games. While I'm actually waiting for clan mates to join the party. I have nearly 100 friends on the network: occasionally, some of them send me messages, and vice versa! I wait in game lobbies as I don't want people to miss the invite by a few seconds, and then spam me with invites/messages during a game, as I get enough of that already! There's really no rush to get into games anyway. A lot of the time when we form a party, we get host, so there's less lag, and no 'host ended game' messages(unless the host's PS3 freezes!). If you play with players like EdWin245, HAYTRED of any other high ranked players, they have no problem waiting in a game lobby for players. Especially Edwin, as he needs people to capture flags for him!
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:19 am

Good games last night. I dunno what was up with my connection, but when it was ok, we had some good wins. Kudos to the guy who stayed in the game of Sabotage when all of his teammates left. It's good dragging out the game like that, but in Sabotage, tables can quickly turn! Apart from the GB matches, the matches were good. The connection wasn't!
Back to top Go down
Quagers13

Quagers13

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Had a good game today with loco doing domination I got 26 for 1 and we won 7 games in a row. we also had a party of 8 doing a ano scope war that was fun to. Last match was funny doing the 180/360's off the roof then trying to shoot you nice karteiro
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:59 am

Yeah it was fun playing and beating folk online with you guys again. We need to do that more often! I'm not too big a fan of no scoping, but I'll do it on the odd occasion!
Back to top Go down
Trickzta

Trickzta

Number of posts : 75
Gamertag : Trickzta

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:09 pm

Had good games with friends today. Broke my KS record finally, it is now 27 from 25... Countdown with M40A3 Normal Scope. I only died due to lack of ammo (No bando) And I had to search for a weapon. (Camping was going great >.<) Also went 25-10 using only Claymores on Showdown which I found quite funny. Stun and Run... and Plant. Laughing

On top of that, I played some great SnD matches alone. It sucks how I'm always carrying my team if I'm not with friends..

AND also, I seem to be becoming one of the best on Cod4. I may seem less skilled due to the fact that I'm still not done prestieging, but I was already beating 10th prestieges at 5th prestiege. Hopefully I can find a good clan soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:57 am

I had a mix of games on COD4 yesterday. I started off crap, but I picked it up and FINALLY got 100 kills in a game. Took a while! It was TT HQ in shipment. It was a score like 100-15-32. I'm probably never gonna beat my kill streak. My actual kill streak is 25, but I hosted a Domination which was pretty bad, and I went 41-1. I only got a 37 kill streak. It would have been more, but my team capped all the flags, and on Downpour it's pretty easy to down a chopper.
Back to top Go down
Quagers13

Quagers13

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:48 pm

Good day today nice getting a party with loco and 1 of my mates Evan007. i'm going to be on a lot more now as i've given up with W@W so hope to begin owning on MW again back in the old days. But the vacant HQ was embarrasing we were getting no scoped into dust lol
Back to top Go down
Trickzta

Trickzta

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:31 pm

YES YES YES! You all are finally seeing the crap that is called Treyarch! cheers

That may sound a bit cruel... but whatever!

If you guys need someone else, I'll definetly say yes to party invites!
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:49 am

My games yesterday were awful. My ISP restricts my download around tea time, so I lag quite a bit. I'll probably play on my main account in times like those. My ratios are pretty secure as I have over 64000 kills and around 3800 wins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:53 pm

Hi guys i would like to know how to join these partys.

As i am new i have no idea.

Would be cool to chill with you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:54 am

You went up against me and a party of people yesterday.You have the clan tag even though you haven't trialed yet! I'll let you off this time!

For all those who play other games, if you wanan party up when you're next on COD4, drop me a message.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:54 am

Oh ya i was the one who kept killing you lol.

hmmm kk i,ll take the tags off i asked quagers about it so i assumed it was ok :S
*tags removed*

Message me later today if ya want
Back to top Go down
Quagers13

Quagers13

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:08 am

Yer I just said he may aswell have it if he's having a trial just like what you did with me. Yer some of you may have seen my profile comment last week if you didn't it looked like this "TREYARCH FUCK OFF" LOL wasn't enough room for what I wanted sadly but yer I am entirely COD4 screw W@W. So you'll be seeing a lot more of me and hopefully some skill if I can muster it haha lol
Back to top Go down
Trickzta

Trickzta

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Yeah, I remember that, I even asked how they fucked it up. Took you long enough to realise Laughing
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:06 am

I'm prestiging on my subaccount AgentOfAnarchy. I'll play on both my accounts, but probably mostly on the sub account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XS: The Daily Party Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2