XS: The Extreme Soldiers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XS: The Extreme Soldiers Forum

The Extreme Soldiers Forum

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Welcome To The Forum!
XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:35 am by LocoChaz006

» GameBattles
XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:31 am by LocoChaz006

» Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:30 am by LocoChaz006

» Uncharted 2
XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:29 am by LocoChaz006

» MAG
XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:24 am by LocoChaz006

» New Account
XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:25 am by KaRtEiRo

» Montage Thread
XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:47 pm by KaRtEiRo

» Member Profiles
XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:44 pm by KaRtEiRo

» XS: The Daily Party Thread
XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:06 am by LocoChaz006

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

XS Recruiting Thread

Go down 
+2
LocoChaz006
Treyorn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Treyorn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-06

XS Recruiting Thread Empty
PostSubject: XS Recruiting Thread   XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:13 am

I just started getting serious about playing and am looking for a clan. I am sick of playing team games and getting destroyed because my team plays with zero strategy and just plain out suck. So I am starting to look for a clan so that I can play more strategy games and start to enjoy the game a bit more. I used to play my account with my roommates who destroyed my Kill/Death ratio. I am back up to 1.08, but 1 month ago I was at a horrendous .67.

These are my top 2 setups:
P90(Silenced)
3 Frag or 2 Claymore or c4 depending on map/game
Stopping Power
Steady Aim

RPD
Grip
Stopping Power
Deep Impact

Add me in-game if your interested.

PSN Name - Treyorn
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

Number of posts : 153
Gamertag : LocoChaz006, AgentOfAnarchy
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: XS Recruiting Thread   XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:43 am

Treyorn, I will get around to adding you. I have to tidy up my friends list first!

We are mainly UK players, so we'll be at least 4 hours ahead of you. You will get your trial nonetheless!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/locochaz987
Treyorn

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: XS Recruiting Thread   XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:51 am

LocoChaz006 wrote:
Treyorn, I will get around to adding you. I have to tidy up my friends list first!

We are mainly UK players, so we'll be at least 4 hours ahead of you. You will get your trial nonetheless!

Thanks, looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS Recruiting Thread   XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:49 am

Ok, I'm gonna be running recruitment this weekend, so I'll be tidying my friends list. Try and be on, as I want to fill parties, to get a better analysis on the try-outs.

Swamps, is 'swamps' your PSN? Add me on the network. Send me a message if it says my friends list is full.

Treyorn, I'll get around to adding you at some point this weekend.

Keep ALL recruitment issues on this thread.
Back to top Go down
swamps

Number of posts : 20
Gamertag : psn: swamps
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: XS Recruiting Thread   XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:02 am

LocoChaz006 wrote:
Ok, I'm gonna be running recruitment this weekend, so I'll be tidying my friends list. Try and be on, as I want to fill parties, to get a better analysis on the try-outs.

Swamps, is 'swamps' your PSN? Add me on the network. Send me a message if it says my friends list is full.

Treyorn, I'll get around to adding you at some point this weekend.

Keep ALL recruitment issues on this thread.

yep my psn is swamps tried adding you but list was full so sent ya a message...
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS Recruiting Thread   XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:12 am

Christ, I cleaned it up a little the other week! I get quite a lot of random invites, plus I play with a lot of people, but I reckon I can shave a couple of people off the list.
Back to top Go down
swamps

Number of posts : 20
Gamertag : psn: swamps
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: XS Recruiting Thread   XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:22 am

i cleaned my list a month or 2 ago and got rid of about 30 or so people who i either just don't party with or they aren't active enough on cod no point having them there really
Back to top Go down
Raynor_NFFC

Raynor_NFFC

Number of posts : 21
Gamertag : Raynor_NFFC
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: XS Recruiting Thread   XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:01 am

LocoChaz006 wrote:

hey Loco (slightly off topic)

at what time are you going to be running tryouts? because i will make sure i'm on to give you a hand Smile
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS Recruiting Thread   XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:08 am

All the time I'm in a party with the people trying out. It's not 'tryouts' per se, but it's just seeing how people play over a few games. Stats get looked at as well, but they aren't that important. Anyone in the clan can give me feedback but ultimitely, until I decide otherwise, I give the final say about recruitment. This is also to limit numbers too. In my 3 week absense, Dark_Fire2008 too the liberty of recruiting people, without even consulting anybody who was actually online!
Back to top Go down
Quagers13

Quagers13

Number of posts : 64
Gamertag : quagers13
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: XS Recruiting Thread   XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:38 am

What is the criteria for joining is there like a certain level you must be or can anyone join. I occasionaly when I play well get guys asking to be in the clan do we let them in or should I refer them to you to test and give them and trial
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS Recruiting Thread   XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:37 pm

Anyone can join...if I play with them and they are good. If you know good players, tell me about them, then invite them to a party, and then we'll play different game modes so I can see how they play, and what weapon setups they prefer.
Back to top Go down
Quagers13

Quagers13

PostSubject: Re: XS Recruiting Thread   XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:55 pm

I dunno because I know a 9 presitge 55 who is sort of free roaming but he's not always playing COD but i'll message him and see what he says because if we carry on to COD5 then he'll definantly want in
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS Recruiting Thread   XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:07 am

Rank doesn't really matter, if they play well then we'll see about them joining the clan. By the end of the weekend, I'll appoint either 1 or 2 of you guys who will handle recruitment, as my friends list is at the brink, and I can't keep adding people!
Back to top Go down
Quagers13

Quagers13

PostSubject: Re: XS Recruiting Thread   XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:26 am

do we have a recruitment thread on IW
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS Recruiting Thread   XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:42 am

We have one on there. You can bump it, or make a new one. I won't because the people on that forum can be of any skill level. We have about 18+ members, with 10+ who are on frequently. It's possible that posting on the Iw forum could open a floodgate. I normally PM people that could be quite good, rather than having a forum auction!
Back to top Go down
BoominB

Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: BoominB!   XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:08 am

Hello. Im looking for an active and fun clan for CoD 4. Im a very active player and love the game. my PSN name is BoominB. Add me if u want to win some games and have some fun. I think XS is gonna be a gd clan for me and i hope to play with many of you soon. Thanks and see you on the battlefield!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Very interested   XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:43 pm

As you all know im very interested in joining.

Name: sabre12345
In Game Name: sabre12345

Looking for a crew i currently play COD modern warfare as im new dont expect any rambo modes lol
Have added quaggers looking for some other guys so please add me.
I currently use our tags <XS>.
Looking to make friends in this game and of course team games etc which are fun.

Add me asap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XS Recruiting Thread   XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:43 pm

BoominB wrote:
Hello. Im looking for an active and fun clan for CoD 4. Im a very active player and love the game. my PSN name is BoominB. Add me if u want to win some games and have some fun. I think XS is gonna be a gd clan for me and i hope to play with many of you soon. Thanks and see you on the battlefield!

sup man im sabre12345

Add me i,ll be on in an hour Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XS Recruiting Thread   XS Recruiting Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XS Recruiting Thread
Page 1 of 1