XS: The Extreme Soldiers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XS: The Extreme Soldiers Forum

The Extreme Soldiers Forum

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Welcome To The Forum!
XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:35 am by LocoChaz006

» GameBattles
XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:31 am by LocoChaz006

» Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:30 am by LocoChaz006

» Uncharted 2
XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:29 am by LocoChaz006

» MAG
XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:24 am by LocoChaz006

» New Account
XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:25 am by KaRtEiRo

» Montage Thread
XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:47 pm by KaRtEiRo

» Member Profiles
XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:44 pm by KaRtEiRo

» XS: The Daily Party Thread
XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:06 am by LocoChaz006

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

XS: The Daily Party Thread

Go down 
+3
JoshCCFC
Trickzta
LocoChaz006
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

Number of posts : 153
Gamertag : LocoChaz006, AgentOfAnarchy
Registration date : 2008-09-19

XS: The Daily Party Thread Empty
PostSubject: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:31 am

This thread is for chatting about the games you played with, or without other party members. Keep it clean, and don't double-post!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/locochaz987
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:38 pm

The first day of the double XP weekend. It didn't start to well! I restarted my playstation heaps before people could join my parties! The games? Nt so good. We had a few good TDMs, but the other game modes were sketchy. Keanu and I played these 3 twats, who gave us a weird connection, and kept on saying my name, thinking it would annoy me. We lost every game to them, since most of the time it was 2 on 3. I had a half decent game of Mercenary TDM. I went 12-3, but my chpooer killed noone! I finished 18-10, but we lost by about 100 points. I forgot why I hate playing in random parties!
Back to top Go down
Trickzta

Trickzta

Number of posts : 75
Gamertag : Trickzta

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:58 pm

Horrid day for me today, my connection was all screy, kept disconnecting, and I was playing horribly overall. I had a few good no scopes when I played alone, but nothing else really. Hopefully my connection works better tomorrow, and I get that M40A3 out more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JoshCCFC

JoshCCFC

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:48 am

Lol, XP weekend dont mean that much to you when your tenth prestige level 55, im only going for headshots and to generally play comfortably with red tiger/gold guns. But..... It took me three hours to fucking get on today, Three fucking hours, the thing is its only getting past Downloading Game Settings.. That is the trouble, my gameplay is generally fine.
Back to top Go down
Trickzta

Trickzta

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:16 pm

You have to wait three hours for Downloading Game Settings?
Mine takes um about 3 seconds.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:08 pm

The past few days have been ok. I'm still getting double experience, but I'm not complaining! I did my FFA challenge, and was put in an easy lobby, until a guy came in who I just couldn't beat. He left, then I started winning again, but then a name I recognised came in: kenny50. He's 3rd in the kills leaderboard. I actually beat him once, but after the 3rd game I played in which his chopper thrashed me, I decided to leave!

The games of TT were ok today. I can't emphasise enough: when you take 3 points in Domination, it can make the game harder thandoesn't always make the game easier! I was playing a HQ with Raynor today, in which we were getting C4 packs thrown at our face! I was going around and knifing the snipers in the back, and then my PS3 froze again. I decided to call it a night, and pick it up again tomrrow!
Back to top Go down
Trickzta

Trickzta

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:22 pm

I don't know why, but I always hit prestiege even though from rank 45+ I'm thinking that for sure I'll stop all the way till I get 55 and all the exp. I just do it without thinking or stopping myself...Weird Shocked Anyways, no posts lately so I thought I'd tell you all of my wonderful SnD the other day. *Goes into a very serious face* Suspect

It was a humid day on the ole Russian trainyard *cough* Pipeline *cough* Clouds covered the sky, no sunlight showed through. My team had been murdered by the creatures that roamed the area, and I was the only one left. I "Sensed" that there was 4 enemies near by, so I crept along cautiously. Suddenly movement caught my eye and I saw one run by the stop sign. I turned, aimed, and shot him down. That left 3.

It'd been awhile since I'd killed that last one, so I knew there was no way they knew where I was. I came up to one of my teams bodies, and noticed they had an SMG, so I took it. Then another glimpse caught my eye. I turned just to see another creature run down underground, and the hunt was on.

Down underground I walked slowly. I heard footsteps in the room ahead. So I sprinted in and bang! Shot him right in the head with my MP5. That left two.

This annoying noise came into my mind, and I knew it meant that I didn't have much time left. So I ran outsidde, and whatta ya know? Shot another as he ran out of another building, building 1. That left 1.

I was breathing hard. In my possesion was the bomb. I found a stack of boxes of Javelins, and planted the bomb. I ran and went prone in the grass. My ghillie suit was great cover. I suddenly lost my breath. Walking towards me was a man in a black suit, the last of them.

He came closer, looking more nervous than I. I had the advantage, I just had to use it right. My MP5 was out of ammo, and all I had was a sniper, so I had to go with a knife, I had to... He came closer and closer looking in every direction. When he was ure he had a chance he plopped down and started to work on defusing. My move.

I jumped out behind him and stabbed him. it was over, I had survived.

THE END

SO BASICALLY, I beat four guys alone on Pipeline on SnD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:13 am

Congrats. We all have game like that. Less common for me, because I'm rubbish at S&D most of the time!

I've had another mixed bad of games this week. I've prestiged again, but all is well as I've got my G3 back! I'm in the process of recruiting a couple of guys. I'm not sure where they're from, so playing with them will be awkward. I'll put any changes into the members section of this forum.
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:41 am

I was recorded in a Domination game yesterday! Click here to watch the video. Watch in high quality.
Back to top Go down
trickztaa

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:34 pm

LOL AT 4:00, THAT WAS HILARIOUS, do you have fans or something? Or was this a friend taping it?
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:11 pm

trickztaa wrote:
LOL AT 4:00, THAT WAS HILARIOUS, do you have fans or something? Or was this a friend taping it?
PopThosePringles recrded it. He needed to host the game, as if you spectate when not hosting, you get booted off.
Back to top Go down
Raynor_NFFC

Raynor_NFFC

Number of posts : 21
Gamertag : Raynor_NFFC
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:40 pm

LocoChaz006 wrote:
I was recorded in a Domination game yesterday! Click here to watch the video. Watch in high quality.

who's at the top of the leaderboard i can't quite see?? Cool
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:22 am

Raynor_NFFC wrote:
LocoChaz006 wrote:

who's at the top of the leaderboard i can't quite see?? Cool
LOL, I was thinking that. You beat me by 4 points. How is that possible?
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:45 am

We really need to get big parties on the go. I'm tired of all the crappy hosts and host ending game messages we get online!
The connection speed thread wasn't posted for sh*ts and giggles: it's to find out who in the clan has a better connection than me, so they can host parties. Those with wireless connections are not recommended to host games, as wireless is more unstable than networking cables.
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:02 am

I had a Domination binge yesterday. I was in a party with PrinceOfPeace(18th for kills). He's pretty good, but he likes to avoid flags and go on killing missions. On Broadcast, he got in the way of me grenading B, as he was camping in that small room. End result: we both get grenaded and he moans at me. I almost finished above him, but his kills gave him the point advantage over me. The only player I've played with that high in the leaderboards that actually is a team player, is HAYTRED. PoP isn't as bad as Edwin, but still. I've partied with Edwin(EdWin245) and although he has loads of kills, we lose the game.

I'm finding that less and less of the clan are on at the same time. I really like filling parties, so we can host and not have to play off bad connections!
Back to top Go down
Raynor_NFFC

Raynor_NFFC

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:47 am

my time online has sloped off because i haven't been at home! lol.

but i'm back now so i'll be on tonight and all weekend.

P.s by the way Loco i'm switching my connection to a wired one so i may be able to host soon aswell. i just hope it makes a difference
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:42 am

Wireless make most of your 4 bar connections feel like 2 or 3. Around tea time I couldn't play, as even on 3 bars I lag and because of which my KDR came down(it was a 1.27 before!) There's a guy from the IW forum that is relatively high up in kills that I'll try and get a game with. He seems like a guy who will ignore flags to rack up kills. We'll have to see!
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:24 am

Games online were ok yesterday. For the most part, I was in parties with people from the forum, and guys from the clan who were on. Quagers, you sent me invites during games, so when I came out of a game I couldn't connect to you! A few weeks ago, we struggled to get a party without having to do Ground War. Now, all we can do it Team Tactical. I urge more guys to come on. I think only a few of us have actually played with Cosmic_Wheels. He comes on a strange times, although he lives in Scotland.

For the people that played with me, sosag, MrSulu, ChrisHansenNBC_(although he didn't get into a party with us yesterday), bikecrazy, Jinntonic are in Unlimited Potential, along with HAYTRED, Islandboy09 Lee_2k8 an J_forcedog. http://gaming4life.pixeldepth.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=737 they are pretty good, and playing them will give us a taste of what the competition is like in GB.
Back to top Go down
Raynor_NFFC

Raynor_NFFC

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:47 am

OMFG Loco, i was so embaressed last night......

we were playing HCS&D on vacant, like the 2nd game i ran up to a corridor and through a grenade to cut the enemy off and then next second 'you teamkilled MrSulu' in massive letters. i felt liek a right nob. i messaged him though and he was cool about it. thank Fuk.

i had a good couple of games last night and i was loving HCS&D, alot more than normal S&D. i had a good round on vacant where i was the only one left and they still had 4 guys left and i managed to eliminate them wining us the round.

Then that game on wetworks where i sniped that guy at the other end of the map to eliminate them again. Then when it was the next round i just heard you go 'nice shot' that made me proud cheers
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:59 am

I played relatively crap in HCS&D yesterday. One round at Downpour I killed the entire team myself. I doubt I'll repeat that, or beat my 16-4 game, with 1000 points! It was either me or Sulu who said nice shot, I don't remember. Sosag likes HCS&D. It's horrible in lag, even more so than other game modes.
Back to top Go down
KaRtEiRo

KaRtEiRo

Number of posts : 52
Gamertag : KaRtEiRo
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:54 am

i like S&D cuz you don't actually NEED stopping power and can choose other important perks. what i don't like is teamkilling. that's why i rarely play HCS&D. only playing with someone that you know is fun!
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:01 am

There's many perks you won't need in S&D. Bandolie being one of them. I use UAV Jammer in all S&D, so stay away from me when they have a UAV on!
Back to top Go down
KaRtEiRo

KaRtEiRo

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:05 am

lol! in HC i ALWAYS use UAV jammer and sometimes overkill or sleight of hand but mostly jammer. so don't worry. and with us playing as the enemy team how the hell is someone going to get a 3 kill streak???
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:08 am

You'll be surprised what the enemy can do in a short space of time. Yesterday, a guy who failed to get one kill in one game of HS&D wipes out a whole team in one round in the next game. I'm almost at the maximum level and I STILL haven't killed a bomb planter!
Back to top Go down
KaRtEiRo

KaRtEiRo

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:10 am

i need 1 victory in S&D to complete "S&D victoryII". and the bomb defuser challenge. but i'm lvl 42 Razz maybe this weekend i'll reach 50
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XS: The Daily Party Thread   XS: The Daily Party Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XS: The Daily Party Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next