XS: The Extreme Soldiers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XS: The Extreme Soldiers Forum

The Extreme Soldiers Forum

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Welcome To The Forum!
Montage Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:35 am by LocoChaz006

» GameBattles
Montage Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:31 am by LocoChaz006

» Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Montage Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:30 am by LocoChaz006

» Uncharted 2
Montage Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:29 am by LocoChaz006

» MAG
Montage Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:24 am by LocoChaz006

» New Account
Montage Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:25 am by KaRtEiRo

» Montage Thread
Montage Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:47 pm by KaRtEiRo

» Member Profiles
Montage Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:44 pm by KaRtEiRo

» XS: The Daily Party Thread
Montage Thread Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:06 am by LocoChaz006

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Montage Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KaRtEiRo

KaRtEiRo

Number of posts : 52
Gamertag : KaRtEiRo
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:24 pm

hi people! wassup?? i've been thinking on doing a youtube account for our clan so that we can show our skills to the entire world!! if someone has a camera or something and CAN film our games plz post a response here. we have to organize ourselfs very well to do this. so let's do it cheers
Back to top Go down
Quagers13

Quagers13

Number of posts : 64
Gamertag : quagers13
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:42 pm

Now i've tried this before but I didn't have a good camera so I couldn't do it. If someone has got a good camera to record then in theory you could make a very good one with all of our skills. Think it's a good idea
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

Number of posts : 153
Gamertag : LocoChaz006, AgentOfAnarchy
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:34 am

The best way is via recording software. I'll see what I can do with my DVD recorder, but I can't promise anything. I won't be able to play, as there is a delay, but if it works, I can record in standard definition.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/locochaz987
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:08 am

I've tested my 5MP phone and it works well, recording my work LCD monitor. I'll test it on my HDTV at home. If it works, I'll have to host a match(meaning I'll have to fill a party to give me a better chance) and spectate a player. If I don't host the match, I will be kicked from the game if I spectate too long. I'd rather use my DVD recorder, but I doubt it'll work.
Back to top Go down
Quagers13

Quagers13

Number of posts : 64
Gamertag : quagers13
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:57 pm

Have we made any progress with this because recently we've had some preety full parties like yesterday 6 people, this would be the perfect time to film if we can.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
KaRtEiRo

KaRtEiRo

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:32 pm

yeah! just let a post here when som1 can record. i wanna enter it =P i could no-scop if the clan agrees
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:08 am

There are too many noscoping videos. Just play the way you normally do.
Back to top Go down
swamps

Number of posts : 20
Gamertag : psn: swamps
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:22 am

LocoChaz006 wrote:
I've tested my 5MP phone and it works well, recording my work LCD monitor. I'll test it on my HDTV at home. If it works, I'll have to host a match(meaning I'll have to fill a party to give me a better chance) and spectate a player. If I don't host the match, I will be kicked from the game if I spectate too long. I'd rather use my DVD recorder, but I doubt it'll work.

i hooked my dvd recorder to my ps3 a couple of weeks ago to see what it was like but didn't record anything i just wanted to see what the picture was like and it was a bit crappy but im gonna try it again 1 of the days and record some footage but not of online gameplay just to see what the quality is like
Back to top Go down
KaRtEiRo

KaRtEiRo

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:03 am

we could do a "clantage". and i do no-scop loco! yesterday i was no-scoping in a sabotage and killed 17 guys without scope!!
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:07 am

The only 'no scoping' I do is with a SVD or the Barrett. That kicks up a lot of kills, and you get more consitent KDRs. People who no scope all the time have rubbish KDRs, unless they camp and do it from like a foot away.
Back to top Go down
swamps

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:27 am

well i just hooked up my dvd recorder and the quality seems to be better than i thought it would be although the time delay on it is a pain in the backside so playing would be out the question while recording
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:34 am

That happened to me too, only for some reason, the freshly bought blank DVDRWs were 'read only' so I couldn't record anything! When you get hardwired, you can host a party, and then host a game lobby, so you can spectate the other 5 without being kicked out of the game. That's how PTP recorded me, and others. See theDomination game.
Back to top Go down
swamps

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:37 am

only problem i have now is i put the disc on my pc thought i'd upload to youtube and it's comming up that theres nothing on the disc which is strange
Back to top Go down
KaRtEiRo

KaRtEiRo

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:41 am

i don't no-scop usually. i do it for fun. and sometimes i get awesome kills so we should try to record a game with all of us and the cameraman records it and he has to be the host
Back to top Go down
swamps

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:09 pm

swamps wrote:
only problem i have now is i put the disc on my pc thought i'd upload to youtube and it's comming up that theres nothing on the disc which is strange

well i know what i did wrong i forgot to finalize the disc what a tool i am but i did another one this time on 3 different map's and set the recording up for high quality and it look's really sharp on playback even close to HD but i know its not...but the only prob with that is the file size becomes to large to upload onto youtube as you can only upload 10 mins of footage or 1000mb i think so im gonna have to look into getting some vid editing software
Back to top Go down
Trickzta

Trickzta

Number of posts : 75
Gamertag : Trickzta

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:51 pm

This may be supposed to go under Off-Topic, but since you guys were talking about no scoping and that, I thought I'd put it here. Loco, you are right, almost all people who no scope have their K/D ratio go to shit, ALMOST all. There are still some I know of that do it quite regularily and have over a 3 KD ratio. XD Ok, this post was COMPLETELY pointless. Anyone know zzirGrizz?
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:13 am

zzirGrizz is a noscoper who makes entertaining videos. A lot of the footage is taken in private matches. They are entertaining videos, but if he can actually get a decent KDR from doing that from a whole match is unknown and highly doubted.
Back to top Go down
KaRtEiRo

KaRtEiRo

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:47 am

yesterday, on the sabotage in crossfire with 1 guy (xD) i grabed a M40 with an ACOG and i went no-scoping. i got an awesome kill. it was from, aproximadetly, 200 meters away!! i'm a little sad cuz no1 recorded it Sad
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:44 am

That's too bad! I've only noscoped up close, and with guns like the Barrett and Dragunov normally. They do the trick!
Back to top Go down
KaRtEiRo

KaRtEiRo

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:48 am

you gotta try doing it with the M40 and steady aim. i can teach you if u want. this monday if u're available. i can't this weekend but i can in the other one
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:07 am

When I increase my sensitivity I can do it fine. It's pretty useless as far as actual gameplay goes. No scoping only works as it exploits the auto aim feature in the game. The higher the sensitivity, the more the auto aim influences the reticule.
Back to top Go down
Trickzta

Trickzta

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:48 pm

zzirGrizz have a KDR of somewhere around 3.5, but that doesnt matter because I doubt anyone else can do that good no scoping that often... And yes, .50cals will do the trick! XD Just completely unload, 1 bullet HAs to hit them... When I actually did no scoping for about a month, I had some sweet ones Very Happy They were not often though... like on countdown, about 100 metres away i got a double headshot no scope, first shot. Its a good feeling when you get one of those Wink And also, I love doing no scope 1 vs 1s so if anyone wants to, add me and when youre bored, I could show you a thing or two. king PSN: Trickzta
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:37 am

zzirGrizz, ratio of 3.5? That is laughable. Better players have lower ratios than that. I reckon he does the Xbox version of PS button quitting.
Back to top Go down
Trickzta

Trickzta

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:32 am

Lol, maybe, who knows. Is that what YOU do? hmm? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:43 am

Trickzta wrote:
Lol, maybe, who knows. Is that what YOU do? hmm? Very Happy
Of course, to protect my amazing ratios!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Montage Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Thread   Montage Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Montage Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next