XS: The Extreme Soldiers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XS: The Extreme Soldiers Forum

The Extreme Soldiers Forum

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Welcome To The Forum!
World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:35 am by LocoChaz006

» GameBattles
World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:31 am by LocoChaz006

» Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:30 am by LocoChaz006

» Uncharted 2
World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:29 am by LocoChaz006

» MAG
World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:24 am by LocoChaz006

» New Account
World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:25 am by KaRtEiRo

» Montage Thread
World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:47 pm by KaRtEiRo

» Member Profiles
World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:44 pm by KaRtEiRo

» XS: The Daily Party Thread
World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:06 am by LocoChaz006

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

World at War: Daily Party Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

Number of posts : 153
Gamertag : LocoChaz006, AgentOfAnarchy
Registration date : 2008-09-19

World at War: Daily Party Thread Empty
PostSubject: World at War: Daily Party Thread   World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:56 am

Discuss any good/bad/ugly games of WaW you've played!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/locochaz987
Trickzta

Trickzta

Number of posts : 75
Gamertag : Trickzta

PostSubject: Re: World at War: Daily Party Thread   World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:00 am

Well my first game was on Cliffside and I went 32-0-3.

Haven't done that good since...
Back to top Go down
swamps

Number of posts : 20
Gamertag : psn: swamps
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: World at War: Daily Party Thread   World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:32 pm

well mine was last night playing capture the flag on courtside i went 58-6-16 and got my massive kill streak of 25 bit of a crapper was that we lost the game by 1 flag....
Back to top Go down
Quagers13

Quagers13

Number of posts : 64
Gamertag : quagers13
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: World at War: Daily Party Thread   World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:05 am

man capture the flag has always been my favourite game in game and real life. Yesterday i had 12 poeple on every single 1 was on COD5
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: World at War: Daily Party Thread   World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:07 pm

Some of you may have witnessed my spawn camping game of CTF on Cliffside. Considering what I was doing most of the time, I didn't do that ggreat. I went like 62-31 ir somehing. Then they started complaining between rounds. They didn't even attempt to take our flag, so I took the fight to them. Anyone who is in a situation to spawn camp would be silly not to! Besides to spawn camp you have to run and gun to get to the other side of the map, and since you're in their spawn, you'll be outnumbered so you have to stay on the ball.

I've just done my FFA challenge, so I don't have to go near that again!
Back to top Go down
swamps

PostSubject: Re: World at War: Daily Party Thread   World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:39 pm

well i had my best game yesterday playing HQ on dome i gotta pic here of my results
World at War: Daily Party Thread Photo0062
Back to top Go down
dnalor94

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: World at War: Daily Party Thread   World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:57 am

thet is nice swamps my best is 42 kills n 14 deaths
Back to top Go down
Trickzta

Trickzta

Number of posts : 75
Gamertag : Trickzta

PostSubject: Re: World at War: Daily Party Thread   World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:26 am

After a match, it never shows me the results like that. The window opens of the results but nothing is on it...
Great Game though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
swamps

PostSubject: Re: World at War: Daily Party Thread   World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:39 pm

yeah mine doesn't show up anymore might be cause i prestiged not sure but i think it's it cause of the patch that was released the other day cause a few have said that there stat's don't show up after a match.....
Back to top Go down
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: World at War: Daily Party Thread   World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:49 am

I haven't had any games that stand out, really. I'm just crap at WaW! One of the game I remember was a CTF with Josh and a few others, where I attacked their spawn for about 75% of the match. I had over 60 kills, but only a 2.something KDR. The last game I remember was a game of cruddy hit detection against tekken1997, when he was hosting. I never killed him, as I couldn't hit him! we won the HQ, but it came at an approx 26-32 price.
Back to top Go down
Quagers13

Quagers13

Number of posts : 64
Gamertag : quagers13
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: World at War: Daily Party Thread   World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:00 am

had a good party with loco and karteiro today playing domination and CTF 1st game of CTF was funny just owned getting 6 flags with ease then the rest got more difficult either way had a fun time considering i just got cod5 a couple of days ago.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
LocoChaz006
Admin
LocoChaz006

PostSubject: Re: World at War: Daily Party Thread   World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:08 am

Yeah, that was an easy game. Didn't we lose the next one? I'm way too inconsistent at that game. My WLR was over 1 for a while, but now it's not! I doubt my KDR will improve either.

I can't beleive CodeMajic has played the game for almost 19 days! I've had the game since the Wednesday before it was released, and I've played it for under 4 days!
Back to top Go down
dnalor94

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: World at War: Daily Party Thread   World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:27 am

got my best round yesterday don,t rember the map but i got 103 kills and 13 deaths
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at War: Daily Party Thread   World at War: Daily Party Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World at War: Daily Party Thread
Page 1 of 1